DIRECTIONS TO THE START/FINISH AREA AT WILLARD CREEK TRAILHEAD
- Located at the end of Forest Service Road 4014, off of Interstate-15 between Montana City and Clancy (46.4401, -111.8944).
- Routes are passable by any type of vehicle. The route through Clancy is probably the easiest to navigate if you are not familiar with the area, and a little quicker.
- Please observe speed limit signs, and watch for wildlife crossing.
- Since it will be very dark driving to the start on race morning, we encourage 50 mile runners to find the Start/Finish area prior to race morning.
- DO NOT BLOCK ACCESS ON WILLARD CREEK ROAD. Any vehicle blocking the road will be towed at your expense.
AID STATION DIRECTIONS FOR CREW
Unless you have a high profile 4 wheel drive vehicle you are willing to damage, there is no place you can drive to to observe 50K runners. 50 mile runners pass through the Town of Elkhorn Aid Station in the Town of Elkhorn at mile 30 – your only place to see 50 mile runners during the race. You can also take in some Montana history. Please remember that most of the Town of Elkhorn is private property.